Hey guy! Feeling soo terrible today. The weather sucks and I´m freezing my a** off. Hope I´m not sick or something. I have one thing I wanna show you; my new shoes! Bought at H&M, and I loooove them! I`m supposed to wear them with my prom dress, but I´m not sure. What do you think? They aren´t like the most comfy shoes I´ve worn.. Haha :)
Thanx for all the nice comments on my blog! It makes me happy! So keep on the good work :)
1. What is your inspiration and where do you get it from? I get my inspiration from other blogs, magazines, street, friends and more
2. Where do you get all the photos from? I get my photos from blogs and websites, someone I take by myself
3. What´s your favorite blog? I have so many favorites! But I guess it have to be Jane (sea of shoes) and Hanneli
4. Who is your idol? Gosh. Hard question.. Guess it have to be Dakota Fanning. I´ve always liked her. And she´s the same age as me. Her style is so feminine and cute. Just love her.
5. What kind of makeup do you use? I use i.d mineral foundation, VICHY coverup, Cargo natural glow powder, Yves Saint Laurent volume effet faux cils mascara (very, very good) as weekday- makeup. If I´m going out or something I´m using some eyeshadow from Dior or Clinique :)
6. Where do you live? I live in Oslo, Norway.
7. How old are you? I´m 15 year old
8. Do you have any hobbies? Not actually. I dance and play squash, if that´s what you ment..?
9. Your favorite city? I should say Oslo, since I live here. But I guess it have to be New York!
10. Where do you buy your clothes? In Norway we doesn´t have like the coolest stores, but I have to admit that norwegians has become more stylish the last years! Thats cool :) Back to the question: My favorites is H&M, and Zara. And in the near future, TOPSHOP :)
11. Favorite brand(s)? I like Alexander Wang, Balmain, Givenchy, Marchesa, Cholé, Burberry, LV, Marc Jacobs, Dolce and Gabbana, Acne, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Diane von Furstenberg and mooore :)
13. What´s your favorite magazine? I really like the norwegian Costume, I always get inspiration when I read it. And Of course Vogue, Teen Vogue, Harper´s ++
14. Where have you bought your Alexander Wang- copy jacket? I bought it on ginatricot :)
15. What type of camera do you use? Canon EOS 1000D
16. What kind of cell do you have? I just bought myself a iPhone :)
Woow! Didn´t know I was going to get all these questions :) But thanx guys! Later, blogbabes! xoxo
Hey guys! I´m going to have a question round, so ask whatever you want to! Everybody that stops by, reads, goes through my blog- ASK! :) I also wants feedback from you. Nice comments makes me happy and inspires me to blog! It would be lovely with some more comments :) Have a nice weekend blogbabes!
Had a little photo session with my friend Karen. Love my new Alexander Wang- copy jacket. It´s awsome! I´m also inspired by Jane Aldridge these days. I totally adore her! And her shoe wall is stunning!!
Me at the ferry to Ellis Island
The Statue of Liberty. Maybe it looks small, but in real it´s huge.
Skyline- Manhattan. Where you see the lift cranes is Ground Zero.
Guggenheim- I´m not an art fanatic, so Guggenheim and MoMA wasn´t my thing.
The view from my room- The Christler building was so beautiful at night.
Skyscrapers seen from Central Park
The Apple building on Manhattan.
I had such a great time in New York. I hope to come back next summer! Absolutely the best vacation I ever been to.